Responsibilities Of Office Cleaners
There is so much work that office cleaners need to do. These responsibilities are –
- Cleaning all piles of debris, and dust, removing dirt from the vent, vacuuming, cleaning, mopping, clean the restroom.
- Documenting inspection of whether every area and thing in the building is properly cleaned or not.
- They also do heavy duties and difficult tasks which take time to do.
- cleaners will properly take care of your facilities.
- office cleaners maintain cleanliness and tidiness in your working area.
- They will keep your building in orderly and running conditions.
- Apart from these features, they will also maintain your supply area.
- If minor adjustments and repairs need to be done, office cleaners can do it effectively.
- In addition, they will also maintain all the safety regulations.
- They are very cooperative with your working schedule, hence these cleaners are also available after office hours.
- they will inform you in case of any urgent need for repair.
- They can also do special projects like sanitizing all the equipment, vacuuming carpets, and spraying antibacterial to remove all the germs and bacteria which can cause serious health issues.
- They need to appropriately dispose of and mix chemical-based solutions.
- Outside walkways should be free of debris and is also a responsibility of a janitor.
What are the necessary skills we need in an office cleaner?
Before hiring any commercial cleaning agency, we need to look for the below-mentioned skills, so that we can get the best cleaner for our firm.
- They should be literate and have at least a high school degree.
- They should have good knowledge of how to clean chemicals and how to work in the chemical industry.
- Office cleaners should know how to handle heavy machinery and equipment.
- Knowledge of material safety data net
- They should have working experience as a cleaner.
- Detail-oriented and attention to detail are important to be good office cleaners.
- Team workers in commercial cleaning can bend, lift, pull, and push during working hours.
- Their communication skills should be good so that businessmen can easily have conversations with them and tell them what they are expecting from them.
- Their spirit and working energy should be energetic while completing tasks.
tools that are necessary for an office cleaner are –
- An empty spray bottle for filling chemicals and water for a good cleaning.
- Dusters for wiping off specks of dirt
- Dustpans & brooms for cleaning surface
- Microfiber cloths and rags for removing dirt from table
- Microfiber mops for cleaning spilling liquid from the floor.
- Restroom cleaning tools
- Buckets for filling up water and chemicals to do a good cleaning.
A list of some daily use products in cleaning for office cleaners are –
- All-purpose cleaners
- Disinfecting solution
- Window cleaning solution
- Garbage bags
- Bathroom cleaning solution
- Neoprene and latex gloves
Some large equipment names will provide services for years. For commercial cleaning, these equipment are very useful for cleaners.
- Carpet steam cleaners
- Restroom cleaning system
- Outdoor window washing system
- Cleaning carts
- Industrial grade vacuum cleaners